Lucienne Boyce is a Bristol-based author who writes historical fiction, non-fiction and biography. She has published four historical novels and one novella set in the eighteenth century, and a history of the suffragette movement in Bristol and the west country. The first novel in the Dan Foster Mystery series, Bloodie Bones, was joint winner of the Historical Novel Society Indie Award 2016.
Lucienne Boyce Biographical Details (PDF Document)
Talks, Walks, Interviews
Lucienne regularly gives talks on both her fiction and non-fiction work. Topics covered have included:-
- Researching ordinary lives in the eighteenth century.
- Aspects of eighteenth-century history, eg pugilism, enclosures, exploration.
- The suffrage campaign in Bristol and other areas; the campaign in Wales.
- The anti-suffrage movement.
- The franchise campaign and the First World War.
- Women and the Peace Campaign
- Historical research/writing historical fiction.
- Self publishing.
Lucienne also leads guided walks about the Bristol suffragettes.
If you would like further information you can download Lucienne’s Events Brochure below, or to find out about availability for talks and other events email me at the address at the bottom of the page.
L Boyce Events Brochure September 2019 (PDF).
For details of forthcoming events see my Diary page.
Author Photograph: Angela Fitch Photography