Lucienne Boyce is a Bristol-based author who writes historical fiction and non-fiction. She has published two historical novels set in the eighteenth century, and a history of the suffragette movement in Bristol and the west country. Her latest novel, Bloodie Bones: A Dan Foster Mystery, is a winner of the Historical Novel Society Indie Award 2016.
Luciennne Boyce Biographical Details (PDF Document)
Talks, Walks, Interviews
Lucienne regularly gives talks on both her fiction and non-fiction work. Topics covered have included:-
- Aspects of eighteenth-century history, eg pugilism, enclosures, exploration.
- The suffrage campaign in Bristol and other areas; the campaign in Wales.
- The anti-suffrage movement.
- The franchise campaign and the First World War.
- Women and the Peace Campaign
- Historical research/writing historical fiction.
- Self publishing.
Lucienne also leads guided walks about the Bristol suffragettes.
If you would like further information you can download Lucienne’s Events Brochure below, or to find out about availability for talks and other events email me at the address at the bottom of page.
Events Brochure (PDF Document)